Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feels nice to submit something

The group took a liking to the work I did and I went ahead and submitted it. However, we're still at the same location we were before where we need to display the Google map, Jason is primarily working on this while I finish up my code. I was really satisfied with how my stuff is working. When I ran a couple of tests it was actually close to the distance Google Maps posted.

We also made our site live and for the most part it works, but there are a few quirks to it. However, things feel like they're moving a lot more smoothly now and we may be done by the end of the week and can begin testing next week. We'll see how that goes!

On a side note, I'm going to get busy again with other classes so hopefully I can put in some decent hours here. CS451 is kicking my ass and with a measly 28 on the f'n midterm, I'm a little concerned so I'm trying to give it a little more prime time than before.

Last semester sucks!

No comments: